IRELAND WOMEN'S NATIONAL LACROSSE TEAM
"Elite Performance Training designed an excellent core strength and lifting program for the Ireland Women's National Lacrosse Team in preparation for the 2017 FIL Rathbones Women's Lacrosse World Cup in Surrey, England. Ryan and Sean tailored a program with lacrosse-specific lifts to ensure that our team would enter July at our peak performance. Their commitment to our team's success, accessibility for form questions, detailed website, and personal follow-up sets them apart from others in this field. We are grateful for their dedication to excellence and look forward to being a stronger team come July."
-Sarah Walsh, Head Coach, Ireland Women's National Lacrosse Team
Paige culver - soccer - kent state university
"I started training with Sean and Ryan right after I tore my ACL about 5 years ago. They were a big part of my recovery and always motivated me to reach beyond my limits in the gym. They are some of the hardest working people I know. it was a great opportunity to be able to train alongside them for so many years."
- Kent State Rookie of the Year
- All Mac Conference First Team, Academic Team, Tournament Team
- All Ohio Second Team
Brett Switzer - football - acadia university
"I've known the McAnuff brothers for seven years, and have trained with them for many of those seven. They know how to work hard and have fun in the gym. Motivation is key to being committed to training, and they help me stay focused on what I want to accomplish."
Geneva calder - lacrosse - u of toronto
"Ryan and Sean provide a unique training business in the sense that they don't just throw a piece of paper at you and tell you to do it - their website and Instagram page full of videos really help to give athletes the creativity and form help they need to excel on the field. The fact that they are still high performance athletes competing and training alongside clients as well engaging them often on Instagram really makes them a genuine, easy pair to work with for high performance athletes at all stages in their careers."
- Three time member of Team Ontario u-19, played u-19 career with Toronto Stars lacrosse
- Played for 4 years at William Smith College (NCAA DIII), led team in draws and 7th overall on all-time team caused turnovers; named two-time team MVP, received All-Liberty League Team honours; was named to IWLCA Academic Honor Roll and a Third Team Academic All-American
- Made the top 40 for the Canadian Senior Women's National Team
- Currently playing for UofT, named 2016 OUA First Team All-Star and UofT Lacrosse MVP
Blake Sullivan - rugby - Royal Military College
"Ryan and Sean have pushed me to the limits with fitness and a change in lifestyle - be it road cycling, rugby and running, they have created amazing workout programs that are personalized for me. I used to be a fat seal but I have transformed my body into a machine. They are currently helping me recover from an ACL and meniscus tear."
- OUA All Star
- Team Captain for RMC Rugby
- 3 time RMC Athlete of the Week
Mila Krunic - volleyball - mcgill university
"Ryan and Sean have trained me for several years and got me ready for my freshman year at McGill. They pushed me in the gym and always made sure I was working my hardest. They helped improve my volleyball game and my vertical by pushing my limits in the gym!"
SHAKA FONDERSON - FOOTBALL - HAMILTON HURRICANES
"I decided to reach out to Ryan and Sean to help me with my goal of losing some weight and getting back into athletic fitness [after taking a month off after a championship winning season]. After about a month of training, I have lost 15lbs and I have about 5lbs or so to go! I'm feeling athletic, fit and motivated! It's all about your mindset. If you tell yourself you can't achieve your goals, that's what will happen. Believe and have faith!
- Played for the Hamilton Hurricanes in the Canadian Junior Football League
- 2016 OFC Champions
- Played football for the University of Toronto
- Zach Duguay Team First Award for attitude on and off the field
- Team Ontario West 2011